Tuesday 18 February 2014

Guess What, You're Probably Not Getting Hated On Because People Are Jealous Of You!


“If you have enemies, good
that means you stood up for something.” 
― Eminem

Fine, the quote was a a Winston Churchill quote restated by Eminem. The point is-. I personally have had several encounters with people who claim to ‘hate’ me and I’ve also seen others being hated.
You must be like ‘You Don’t Say’ because, ‘Goddamn!! Hate is a normal thing’ .  It’s an everyday, perhaps every second occurrence.  Hate is abundant, just like love and that’s what this post is all about.

Look, I’m not going to talk about how peace is the most wonderful thing in the world and hate is ruining it and go on whining like a little sissy. I’m just going to talk about ‘hate’ in general.

Looking at it realistically, out of all the people who claim to hate, there is a high probability that most of them actually don't hate or even dislike what they say they ‘hate’. It’s an overused word which has lost its strength and meaning just like the words love, trust, epic etc.  Most of the time people are just jealous or trying to fit in.


Let’s take the case of Bieber, One Direction, Twilight and Slipknot. There are two types of haters for the above-
1. The type of haters that say ‘Oh! I hate it’ and don’t know sh** about it. Mainly the music and  book readers. I have a friend (actually several) who claim to hate certain music artists and when I ask them why they don’t like the music artists and what songs they don’t like they’re as blank as a brand new A-4 sheet of paper.

2. The type of haters that know absolutely everything about something and claim to hate it. Like the Twilight haters who are like ‘I hate twilight, I couldn't even get to the end of the book.. It sucks’ and then they criticise the ending of the book.

To these people, I say ‘Y U NO GET LIFE!?’ You are allowed to hate, but please have a solid reason and do not make baseless statements. And when I say this, I DO NOT MEAN ANALYZE ALL THE ASPECTS OF THE THING YOU ARE HATING AND WRITE A FULL SIZED NOVEL ON IT BASED ON YOUR RESEARCH!




 To those who know me, I’m a Bieber hater, A Twilight hater, a Miley Cyrus hater, A Madonna Hater, A Led Zeppelin hater, A Lorde hater etc. So, am I a hypocrite? .. Unfortunately , yes.


Also think about this, there’s a chance that if people hate you it could also be due to the fact that, you waste their time and you are an obnoxious brat which is why nobody likes you, and you deserve to be locked up in a cage and ignored for the rest of your life.

'To sum up this post, I lay emphasis on the last line.'

Please follow the blog for updates and comment because, for the millionth time- I need to know what you think about this topic! Pleeeeaaaassseee!

*P.S – I don’t like Lorde because she’s mean and loves criticizing people.

Shoutout to my fellow haters! I 'hate' you!! So keep hating ..
XOXOXO 
Lots Of Hate.

2 comments:

  1. This post is full of smart humor and you're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOU! I am overwhelmed that you think that, considering your excellent writing skills in addition to the fact that your blog is extremely interesting and fun to read (not to mention, the popularity of the blog). So, once again, 'thanks loads!' and I hope you'll keep reading my posts.

      Delete